Re: OT convention planning

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT convention planning
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:38:01 -0700 (MST)

Jim Wilson wrote:
> Is anyone else looking forward to Denver yet?
> I was hoping that the Bulletin would have some good side
> trips planned, but it looks as if we may be on our own.

I was hoping that, too, since it could make it easier to
talk officers of affiliates to show up for the meeting the
evening before the welcome banquet.

> Has anyone else got good suggestions for getting
> out of town and seeing some nature, on a tight schedule?

A few of us could rent a car and drive to Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park,
a little under 2 hours away.

gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles
President of San Fernando Valley Iris Society