Re: CULT: trace elements

Linda, thank you.

That information may have been --how you say--old as dirt-- but it was
interesting.

<<  I think I will contact my local  agricultural extension and find out what
levels of boron are in the soil  type here. >>

Might it be good to also find out what the levels are in the big commercial
iris growing parts of the country?

<< When this book was written, sulfur deficiencies  (or rather growth
deposition of air pollutant sources of sulfur  decreased.>>

Those aren't quite the same thing are they? Just wondering about sulfur and
pH.......

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA
Henry Hall henryanner@aol.com