Re: OT: Colorado mountains

>If you plan for your extra time to be AFTER the convention, you will be =
>able to get plenty of suggestions DURING the convention.  Presumably, I =
>will be there and will be glad to help.  And the current resident hosts =
>are friendly and will have great ideas:  EVERYONE in Colorado knows =
>something about the mountains (though surprisingly, some could care =
>less).

	I hope that someone will plan on something besides mountains....
	living with the highest mountains in the East staring me in
	the face everyday for the best 11 years, I want to see Denver.
	We run to urban areas for vacations.... :-0

	Ellen

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Siberian iris robin   /   sibrob@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA / USDA Zone 3