TB-Seeking PATENT LEATHER (Schreiner's '71)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: TB-Seeking PATENT LEATHER (Schreiner's '71)
  • From: Henryanner@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:27:54 -0700 (MST)

Greetings,

I had a nice phone call from a lady in Missouri yesterday who was referred to
me by AIS headquarters to whom she had written about finding a start of this
dark blue-black-violet self. Now, this is not yet an historic iris, but it
does not appear in any catalog I have and Schreiner's is no longer growing it.

If you have this plant and could spare a start this year for someone who has
gone to great lengths to find it, please let me know. If you have a catalog
which lists it, please let me know that, too. We all know what it is to want a
special iris. Can we please help this lady find hers?

I thank you.

Anner Whitehead
HIPS Commercial Source Chairman
henryanner@aol.com, HIPSource@aol.com