Re: [Fwd: Rainbow]

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Rainbow]
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:38:19 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998, Ellen Gallagher wrote:

> 	Leslie Jobe forwarded from Eureka:
> >Please spread the word to those folks who are still interested that we
> >will be mailing these beautiful books in March and can save people the
> >trouble of acquiring AUS$ and the additional shipping fee to Austrailia.
> >Our cost is $55 plus $3.80 shipping and handling.
> 	Grosvenor's ad in the Oct. Bulletin read $50 plus $8 for s & h.
> 	Grosvenor accepts US dollars according to the ad. Altogether it
> 	is 80 cents less than Eureka.
> 	Ellen
	Yes, and I got mine from Australia in about ten days.  That was
about two weeks before Christmas, and I have certainly enjoyed settling
down with it on a cold night.  The pictures are fantastic and the text is
so easy to read and understand, especially the hybridizing section -
everything made simple.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8