CD-ROM

With reference to my recent recommendation about  "Reader's Digest A-Z
Encyclopedia of
>Garden Plants" and the question as to whether this is available on CD-ROM, one of the authors, who is in our local rock garden society stated:-

"In the U.S. this is published by the American Horticultural Society. I
have not heard any mention of this being put out on a CD ROM, but the
publishers (Dorling Kindersley) would probably wait for book sales to
die down first anyway. I will suggest this to my editor there next time
I am talking to him.

Trevor Cole
Horticultural Consultant & Editor"

Ian, in Ottawa