Re: TB-Seeking PATENT LEATHER (Schreiner's '71)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: TB-Seeking PATENT LEATHER (Schreiner's '71)
  • From: The Hiltibidals <dutchman@fgi.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 15:51:46 -0700 (MST)

Hello - I have a deep blue/black hybrids I've never known the name for,
here when we moved here.  If she's interested in trying to identify it for
sure,  I would be happy to send her a couple of rhizomes.

Also - a friend who isn't on the list is looking for Algerian Iris.
I have so much to learn I don't know what it is, but if someone has them
and would like to trade, or know where he can purchase, he would really
appreciate it.
Advise - and Thank you!
Sharon