Re: TB-Seeking PATENT LEATHER (Schreiner's '71)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: TB-Seeking PATENT LEATHER (Schreiner's '71)
  • From: Henryanner@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:19:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Sharon, and welcome to the list!

Thank you so much for your kind offer of the dark iris, but this time we
really need the named variety.

<<  Also - a friend who isn't on the list is looking for Algerian Iris.
 I have so much to learn I don't know what it is, but if someone has them
 and would like to trade, or know where he can purchase, he would really
 appreciate it.

Algerian Iris is Iris unguicularis, pronounced un-gwik-u-laris. Tell your
friend to check with Iris City Gardens, who is Greg McCullough of this
list-1-800-934-IRIS.

Thank you again for your generous offer.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS
HIPSource@aol.com henryanner@aol.com