Re: AIS: Iris names....was...Nematodes & South America

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: AIS: Iris names....was...Nematodes & South America
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:23:47 -0700 (MST)

Then Rick wrote:

> Requirements aside there are already quite a few like this.  Example :
> Baby Blessed (Baby Snowflake X Twice Blessed).

Then, we might see:

CHERRY SMOKE  X  HOLY NIGHT   =   HOLY SMOKE

SWEETER THAN WINE  X  RASPBERRY FUDGE  =  SWEETER THAN FUDGE

BLENHEIM ROYAL  X  BUSY BEING BLUE  =  BUSY BEING BLENHEIM

And, of course:

BEFORE THE STORM  X  AFTER THE STORM  =  BEFORE THE AFTER

and its sibling, AFTER THE BEFORE

There could be more of this -- and undoubtedly will be -- but I'm
getting out now.

jgcrump@erols.com