Hello, Everyone!

I had dinner this evening with Perry Dyer, who is in Utah to be guest
speaker at the Region 12 Spring Meeting tomorrow. He mentioned that he has
been seeking, so far without success, for a source of the TB iris FANTAST
(C. DeForest, 1974). If there is anyone on the List who has this cultivar
and could spare a rhizome or who knows of a commercial source where it is
available, please let me know and I will pass the word along to Perry.