I am to give a program next weekend to a bunch of not-necessarily iris folk -
so my question to the newer folk on the iris-L is this:

What do you find valuable in a program???

Do you like lots of slides?
Do you want to know about planting and dividing irises?
Are you interested in sourcing?
Do we HAVE to talk about pests and diseases?
So you actually read handouts... or do you 'circular file' them.

Tell me what you like best when you go to a program.

Kathyguest... who doesn't want to go down in flames