Re: Var:Dykes Medalist

Walter Moores posted a list of irises eligible for the 1998 Dykes Medal to
the List that included the names of the 1997 AIS special medal winners. As
winners of these medals are Dykes-eligible for three years, I have added
the 1996 and 1995 winners of these medals to Walter's list to complete the
list of all irises that should appear on the Judges ballot for Dykes Medal
this year.

cwalters@digitalpla.net