Re: HIST: Irises With Six Standards (!)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HIST: Irises With Six Standards (!)
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 12:16:39 -0700 (MST)

Jim Murrain wrote:
>         RHYTHM, is fairly common here in region 18. I often see it at our
> spring regional garden tours and have grown it for a number of years. I
> must admit I usually "help" it  open completely by by blowing or bending
> any errant falls into their flat position.

This is one reason I discontinued all of the so called "flat iris" I
used to have.  Most would not perform as advertised.  The majority would
have mostly normal flowers which would sometimes sag.  Got tired of
customer complaints.  But I will entertain suggestions for any that are

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California....this may sound like a broken record...but another
major storm tomorrow. Gulp!!
Zone 8