Re: OT -clipart

JMull58284@aol.com wrote:

> We would certainly appreciate receiving iris-clipart.
>
> JaNiece and Bill Mull
> 7112 Fox's Lair Ct.
> Norfolk, VA 235184435

Hi there:

Not sure whether this was directed at me or at Claire, who was
snailmailing printed clipart to people on Iris-L. I'm sending out iris
clipart as email attachments -- if you want same, I need to know what
file format(s) you can access on your computer. That is, either tell me
the file extension (.gif, .jpg, .al, etc.) or tell me what graphics
programs you have so I can send in the appropriate format.

Marte Halleck