Re: Var:Dykes Medalist

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Var:Dykes Medalist
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:45:06 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Joe Spears wrote:

> I believe that CONJURATION is still eligible.
> Joe and Donna Spears

	Was CONJURATION the third runner-up to the Wister in 1997?

	Since we are going to have three Wister medalists in 1998, does
that mean there will be no runners-up in the future that will be in
contention?  Just also-rans that become history?

	It would be nice if all the rule changes regarding eligibility for
the Dykes Medal were included with the ballot the judges will get in
March.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8