Re: Spring Shipment of Siberians, etc.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Spring Shipment of Siberians, etc.
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:08:57 -0700 (MST)

> spring shipments would be great.  Like Arnold, I got mine in the ground
> very late (for zone 4) and winter came much too early, so I don't know
> what if anything I will have this year out of all I planted.
> Rima  terra@catskill.net
> upstate ny   zone 4

     This is why I feel that spring shipment should be offered as an
option.  Those who prefer fall planting would still have said option
available.  Spring planting would at least let cold climate gardeners try
it and see if it does work out better.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.   [Land of 9999 lakes after that 10+ inches (254+ mm) rain