DONATIONS FOR RICH RANDAL

Yesterday, I sent out an E-Mail note saying that the family wanted donations
for Rich to be sent to AIS. I put in only the address of the American Iris
Society Foundation. I have received E-Mail reminding me that you have two
choices. That you can send donations directly to AIS to Jeanne Clay Plank,
Secretary of AIS, 8426 Vine Valley Dr, Sun Valley, CA 91352-3656. Rich's main
love was the Membership and he had served for many years as Region 4
membership chairman, so getting members for AIS would also be a great memorial
for Rich. He was very active in both AIS & SJI. His efforts and love of iris
will be missed both on the local, regional & national level.

JaNiece