Re: OT-BIO, Glenn Simmons

Glenn Simmons wrote:

> Hello all, have been sitting here reading the messages for about a week now
> and have enjoyed everything.
>
> Hi Barbara Johnson!  Missed you at the meeting last Sunday night.
>
> Got Pat Dietrich on her computer now.  No internet access yet but she is
> using Juno for e-mail.  Her address is padietrich@juno.com.  Send her some
> e-mail, she will be excited.  Also showed Pat how to subscribe to the
> iris-l.
>
> Glenn

Hey, welcome to the group! You will love it (well, you already do!)!
I'll give Pat a holler. This is such fun! Why don't you flesh out your
bio a little more; tell us what you and Linda grow, how long you've been
at it, etc. and put your location and last name on your signature line,
as some ISPs don't put it at the top, believe it or not. Let us *really*
get to know you! (Did you get my last post about the jokes?)

Barb			lgjohnson@getonthe.net
Near Springfield, MO	AIS, HIPS, RIS, MIS	USDA Zone 5b