Re: HIST: NYMPH is PAISLEY

On my Wish List which I posted 2-10, I left out a little hint from the
1939 Check List on one of them.

NYMPH (Burton, not registered) TB-W8 also called PAISLEY. Perhaps it may
be found under this name?    Strange name for a white iris! ?
Burton is from England. Unlike the rest on the list, Mom didn't mention
where she got it, but it was in the States somewhere.

Barb Johnson            lgjohnson@getonthe.net
Near Springfield, MO    AIS, HIPS, RIS, MIS