Looking For Cut Crystal

Hi Folks,   Years ago I bought my MOM the TB Cut Crystal in Garland, Texas.
It was in an iris garden that is no longer in existance.    The man
had a heart attack and the woman decided to quit the year after I had bought
several from them.  Cut Crystal is a pure white self with a pure white beard
also.   There (now my memory is faulty, after all I'm over 40 and I never
actually had this one in my own yard) was no blush of yellow or any
other color that I remember.   My MOM had it in her iris garden for many
years but it disappeared.   I really, really really want it, but I am leary
of getting the wrong iris.  I am willing to trade or buy it.   I would like
to be able to get it for my MOM this year (she's 81) and put it back in her
garden.  Between the two of us we have bought since the time that Cut
Crystal has disappeared everything that has come on the market that is
discribed as a pure white self.   The difference between these new white
selfs and the old
Cut Crystal is they do not seem to last even 1 year.  One of my friends who
belongs to the same iris club has been on the lookout and bought one from
someone and as soon as it had a baby she gave it to me. Unfortunately, when
it bloomed last year, it turned out to be Blenheim Royal.   Very pretty
iris, unfortunately I already had it .  No fault of my friend, just whoever
sold it to her.   If anyone can help me  I will be glad to trade or buy.   I
think trading is so much fun!  I do it a lot here in town.   Thank you for
your time .

Have anyone of you gotten Invitation to rebloom?  Invitation has been in my
beds and was one of the first Iris that my Mom bought me, but I have never
in all the 15 years I have had it, have I gotten it to rebloom.  Can anyone
tell me the secret?

Linda Simmons