1998 AIS convention registration info

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: 1998 AIS convention registration info
  • From: Chris Hollinshead <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:45:34 -0700 (MST)

Looking for a little help/info.

Although the registration information for the 1998 AIS convention is
LIKELY in the JAnuary AIS bulletin, I have not received the bulletin and
have immediate need of it. I would like to include the information in
the next issue of our CIS newsletter which is finished except for the
addition of this info which I like to make available to the membership
for obvious reasons.
If someone has this info would you please post it to the list or send it
to me directly via e-mail. I am sure that some others would find use for
this info too. I have checked the AIS website and although the
convention garden info is there the important registration info is not
there that I can find.

registration contacts
hotel address details etc.
cost details etc.