Re: 1998 AIS convention registration info

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: 1998 AIS convention registration info
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:56:26 -0700 (MST)

Chris Hollinshead wrote:
> Looking for a little help/info.
> Although the registration information for the 1998 AIS convention is
> LIKELY in the JAnuary AIS bulletin, I have not received the bulletin and
> have immediate need of it. I would like to include the information in
> the next issue of our CIS newsletter which is finished except for the
> addition of this info which I like to make available to the membership
> for obvious reasons.
> If someone has this info would you please post it to the list

I agree, please post it to the iris-L, there are others out there that
have NOT yet received their bulletin that would like to know also, like
me for one!

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California Sierra Nevada foothills--Zone 8--sunny, for the
second day in a row!!  But rain for Thursday-Friday-and Sunday. :-(