Re: Spring Shipment of Siberians, etc.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Spring Shipment of Siberians, etc.
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:41:45 -0700 (MST)

<< Kathie Guest suggested planting fall-received Siberians in pots,
 winter them over and plant in the garden in spring.  Well, I don't
 know about others, but I don't have the inside space to do that with
 more than 3 or 4 pots, if that.  It's just not feasible for me to get
 a dozen or new plants and keep them in the house all winte >>

Did I say inside????  Au contraire!  Pot them up.... coddle them through the
fall, then mulch them down very well for the winter.

Kathyguest...  defending her good name