Re: Spring Shipment of Siberians, etc.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Spring Shipment of Siberians, etc.
  • From: Irisborer@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:04:56 -0700 (MST)

<< But having eaten my piece of humble pie..............  How is
 potting and keeping outside, however heavily mulched, any different
 from planting in the ground and keeping heavily mulched? >>

Well, I think it's a difference in the amount of control you can exert.  If
it's science you want... you'll have to talk to Bill Shear  <BG>

And I loved the groveling!  Wish I could get my boss to do that  <-: