Iris ID

I'm back. There is an iris in the flower bed where I work and since we are
thinking of doing away with the bed I will take it home. I don't know a lot
about irises besides TBs. I hope someone can tell me what it is. It has
rhisomes like a TB but smaller. The fans are more slender than a TB. The
flowers are blue but I don't remember if they are bearded. I am learning alot
from you guys and have a lot to learn . Thanks.
Dale Clark in central OK.