Re: OT-BIO, Glenn Simmons

-----Original Message-----
From: Barb Johnson <lgjohnson@getonthe.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 18, 1998 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: OT-BIO, Glenn Simmons

>Hey, welcome to the group! You will love it (well, you already do!)!
>I'll give Pat a holler. This is such fun! Why don't you flesh out your
>bio a little more; tell us what you and Linda grow, how long you've been
>at it, etc. and put your location and last name on your signature line,
>as some ISPs don't put it at the top, believe it or not. Let us *really*
>get to know you! (Did you get my last post about the jokes?)
>Barb lgjohnson@getonthe.net
>Near Springfield, MO AIS, HIPS, RIS, MIS USDA Zone 5b

Barb, I have grown iris for 15 years off and on (depending if we lived here
in Springfield or an apartment) and Glenn has just started getting
interested in iris this year.   We also grow Cockscomb.  Just to about to
introduce a bush Cockscomb ( not like a shrub, perennial just an annual).
Watch for it!
My major (which I have 125 hours, that is supposed to mean graduation but
does not because of math, chemistry, and two soil classes) is horticulture.
Glenn is an  architecture major from Texas Tech.  Linda