Re: Looking For Cut Crystal

>Linda, I told you that Mary's Garden has CUT CRYSTAL (Nate Rudolph
>1975), but her description of it is not a pure white w/a white beard,
>but essentially the same as in the check list, which says: Standards
>milk white base w/light lemon and light lilac flush; falls milk white
>w/lemon hafts and 1/4" edge; ruffled, fluted; white beard tipped lemon;
>fragrant.  Hmmm. A puzzle for sure...wonder what you had that was PURE
>white? Was it also fragrant?
>
>Barb J. lgjohnson@getonthe.net
>Near Springfield, MO AIS, HIPS, RIS, MIS

Barb,
The reason that I was looking for other places is that place you mentioned
is I think (am not for sure) that is where my friend got hers when I was
looking for it and her start off what she bought is Blenheim Royal when it
bloomed for me.  I told you not for sure.   Since it is not pure white, it
should be somewhere.   Linda