Re: OT convention planning

Oh, Walter, I don't want to scare you out of coming to the Denver Conv.!
So I just called the Marriott Tech Center & asked -- they said they
use/recommend a service called Super Shuttle (local phone 370-1300),
which charges $15 per person one-way to/from DIA & this Marriott. ($27
round trip -- tho why anyone would want this I can't quite imagine.)

I called Super Shuttle for more info: the shuttle runs on the hour & 1/2
hour between 4:30 am & 5 pm daily. Eariler or later, one must call &
make reservations for pickup. The trip to/from DIA is approx. 1 hr &, of
course, when outbound one should get to the airport 1 hour ahead of
flight time.

If you'd like a sneak preview of the hotel & its setting, go to the
website @ http://www.marriott.com/, click under hotels, then Colorado,
then Marriott Tech Center. There's a photo, lots of info on services,
facilities & attractions, a road map you can zoom in & out of for
greater or lesser detail & a "find out how to get there" button that
supplies very complete driving instructions from just about any point in
the *country* to the hotel, including drive times & mileage. (Explorers
can turn this around to figure out day-trips & excursions.)

Now are your feet getting warmer?!

Marte in the mtns -- Evergreen, CO