OT-BIO Ryan Carter

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT-BIO Ryan Carter
  • From: "Ryan S. Carter" <birddog@mnsinc.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:38:13 -0700 (MST)

Hello, my name is Ryan Carter and I have been on this list several times
before. Some of you may know me. Anyway, I am 13 years old and very
interested in irises. I have gardened all my life but have been growing
irises for only two years. I have over a hundred cultivars of bearded iris,
with about half and half medians and TB's. I am especially interested in
breeding MDBs, and any input would be appreciated. hank you, and happy

Ryan Carter
Winchester, VA
Youth Chairman of C & P Iris Society