Re: OT convention planning

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT convention planning
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <Koekkoek@dordt.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:35:33 -0700 (MST)

Walter's wondering about whether to go to the Denver Convention.
Well, I'm not wondering but wanting to, but I am wondering about the
proximity of other motels.  If one stays in the convention hotel, no
problem of getting to things, but I can't afford to stay in the
Marriott, even with convention rates.  What I'd like to know is
whether there are other places nearby, near enough to be considered
walking distance, that suit a slimmer pocketbook.  And if they aren't
near enough to walk, is there plenty of parking area (I'd assume
there is) so one can drive, leave the car for the day and go off on
the garden tours.

Arnold

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250