Re: 1998 Convention--INFO

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: 1998 Convention--INFO
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 17:47:46 -0700 (MST)

Chris Hollinshead wrote:
> This part finally put to rest. EXCEPT for the convention information
> schedule which details the days activities during the convention. Anyone
> wish to share this?

Really rushed now, but here's a summary:

Tuesday afternoon (2 June) has board meetings for AIS, Dwarf, Rebloom,
Siberians, Aril, Median, HIPS, Japanese, TB societies; AIS affiliates (my new
meeting), (evening) RVPs, Sections, Foundation, JT chairmen.

Wed. morning has AIS board and general meetings for arils, medians, signa,
spurias, rebloom, siberians, (noon) PCI, HIPS, dwarfs, Louisianas,  TB,
Japanese, youth, robins, and then the welcome banquet.

Thursday has garden tours and 2 JTs.

Friday garden tours one JT, convention chairman's mtg, and iris computer

Saturday garden tours and awards banquet.

Be sure to be there Tuesday for the meeting of officers (past, present, future)
of AIS affiliates (local clubs)

gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles
President of San Fernando Valley Iris Society