Re: OT Cab Drivers

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT Cab Drivers
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:48:35 -0700 (MST)

> As a old time cabbie, I take offence at the saying that
> all cabbies are ripoffs. Go with a Major company and ASK
> what the cost is to there via shortest route and tell
> them you'll not pay more.
> Dahliaman old L.A.Yellow Cab Driver IV-35

     It was only on rare occasions that I used a Cab, but none of the
drivers were ripoffs.  I am posting this publicly because I think that
those good Cab Drivers should not be lumped in with the bad ones.  One can
find rotten apples in all professions.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, FL.    [May have to get off line soon, more thunder.]