Re: Pot Culture

Ross wrote:
> I have been most interested in the posts regarding intense summer sun and
> starting new iris....................it seemed to
> me that the rz's that got set out in that hot sun had a harder time
> established.

Same here.  Last summer stayed around 100 degrees until the first couple of
weeks in October and even established irises went all but completely
dormant in appearance.  However, I'm not sure whether they were set back or
just stayed dormant.  Eventually all grew except one arilbred which rotted
within a week of planting.  I prefer to see active growth sooner,