HIST: Crimson King

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: HIST: Crimson King
  • From: "Steven & Sharlyn Rocha" <srocha@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 20:49:28 -0700 (MST)

	Crimson King has been blooming and blooming and blooming. The foliage
seems to be nice year round also. Are all historics this nice as a general
rule? I think I need more reblooming historics.
					More rain tonight,

Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
President, San Diego/Imperial Co. Iris Society
Region 15, Zone 9,  srocha@pacbell.net