Re: Cult I. Minutaurea

 WOI refers to it as I. Minutoaurea and I. MINUTO-AUREA (pgs. 27 & 291
 Hortus 3d and another source, cited by the supplier, refer to it a I.
 I am a complete novice on taxonomy, and would like to know which is proper.

The  BIS book says, p. 122, I. minutoaurea Makino. I'd go with that. Cannot
see them using an invalid binomial.

As I recall Clarence's bloomed last year and really quite early. Check the
archives. And make sure yours has ribbed leaves or it may be the bogus acorus

Anner Whitehead, Richmond,Va
Henry Hall  henryanner@aol.com