OT- airline travel to Convention

Walter A. Moores wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Marte Halleck wrote:
>

> > Gotta go -- must see if I can post some more stuff to the List to shake
> > up Walta & the others re the Denver Convention!
> >
> > Marte
> >
>         Marte, I am all shook up doin' the jailhouse rock!  I was in
> Denver in 1982 and flew United into Stapleton.  It was mauvelous.  I am
> considering Southwest from Nashville.  Does Southwest go into Stapleton or
> the new airport?  Southwest goes into Love Field in Dallas and not DFW,
> and I wonderered where SW lands in Denver.  Walter

Walter, SW isn't listed in the Denver yellow pages so I think it doesn't
fly into DIA -- Stapleton is used strictly for freight & private planes
now. United kind of has a lock on DIA but maybe SW flies in/out of Colo.
Springs. Delta & US Air (now US Airways) do use DIA, if that's any help.
I'm not exactly a frequent flier myself, have only been to DIA to fetch
& return visitors. DIA is also mauvelous, but 'way bigger than
Stapleton, which now seems quaint.

Sounds like you're gonna make the trip -- goody!

Marte in the mtns