Re: OT convention planning

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT convention planning
  • From: Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan <randrcv@sierratel.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:01:22 -0700 (MST)

Marte Halleck wrote:
> I'm sure there are others to choose from -- will try to get more info
> for you. Places to consider may list their addresses as Englewood rather
> than Denver. Look also for places that either note the Tech Center in
> their location or say south or southeast Denver & avoid ones that say
> they're in Denver West or close to DIA because of distances &
> city-crossing drives. Another desirable factor will be easy access to
> I25 &/or I225.
> Marte in the mtns -- Evergreen, CO

Marte with all the information your giving they should make you an
honorary member of AIS.  How about Convention Co-ordinator?  I can't
remember if you said if you are going to the convention or not?  Are you
going?  If so, hope to see you there.

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California