Re: Re: OT convention planning

Why don't you volunteer to be a hostess at one or two of the gardens.  Most
conventions are short handed and that is probably why they do not ususally
have a flower show at conventions.  It takes a lot of people to man the
registration table for 5-6 days 10-12hrs /day.  How many bus captains do you
think it takes to handle maybe 800 people with 40/bus?  I am usually so busy
I don't have time to go to the business meetings but all the officers,
RVPs-24-, section Pres./representatives etc. all go 2 days early and make
decisions that makes AIS the organization it is and it is hard to please
everyone and these are volunteers.  I'm thankful for them giving so
generously.  Anna Mae