>when having extra light for the iris seedling, is ther anyone who have got
>a clue
>how many hours a day i shall keep it on. now i have it on for 18 hours a
>and  i have about +18C degrees.

Hi Gunnar.... I'm sure 18 hours is fine.... I keep mine on for 16 hours - but
I think that as long as you provide a rest period, the actual time is not
critical.  I keep a thermometer in the aviary where I grow my seedlings and
try to keep the temperature between 60 and 70 degrees F.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY