Re: Re: OT convention planning

I forgot to mention that I was in charge of arrangements for 2 banquets for
500 seated at 10 tables and I live 150 mi. from Detroit.  I had good help but
.and I really didn't want to be that involved.  We had to move the line
materials from Kalamazoo and hope they had flowers in the Detroit area as we
go for the section meetings and thn it takes a few hands to do 55
arrangements in 1 hour.  It had to be simple and I think they turned out
well.  Certainly the chairman and committee can't do all the tasks.  I hope I
don't make you mad but many do NOT realize how hard the committee works and
not just those 5 days but have been working some of them for 4 years.  Now
why they want to have a convention boggles my mind but I am sure glad they do
as we go as much for the people as the flowers as Kathy Guest and Sara Marley
said. Anna Mae