Re: OT convention planning

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT convention planning
  • From: "Walter A. Moores" <wam2@Ra.MsState.Edu>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 06:58:45 -0700 (MST)

> I can only remember a couple Nationals in the past 10-12 years that had
> a flower show, maybe Omaha or Oklahoma City.  Not sure.  Walta you
> remember?  I suppose this is left to the discretion of the hosting Iris
> Society.
> Rick Tasco
> Superstition Iris Gardens
> Central California
> Zone 8
	I remember the O and OKC shows and prior to that the one in Tulsa
in 1980 where Marie Caillet carried a stalk of COUNT PULASKI all the way
from her home in Little Elm, TX, and it won "Queen of the Show!"  (Please
notice the quotes as I know better but am old-timey and prefer QOS).

	Aside to Rick.  While I have you on the line, I sent your name to
a CA grower who wants to buy some LEMON CHESS. My plants of LC are small
as I had nothing but tiny nubs left to replant last fall.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8