Re: OT convention planning

Dorothy Fingerhood said:

<<  Not trying to be a wet blanket--but well aware of the difficulties in
 trying to run an organization without sufficient support....>>

Or even a small part of an organization. I, as a volunteer, run one small part
of a special interest Section of AIS, and I have been both dismayed at the
lack of support this office has gotten in some situations, and deeply touched
and gratified by the selfless kindness and willingness of other parties to
provide the information that makes my small successes in this job possible.
Whether we are talking about a convention, or a Section activity, or a local
chapter activity, I encourage everyone to pitch in and give a hand when you
can.

My most sincere thanks to everyone who has helped me when I have needed you.
Because I cannot ever assume such assistance will be forthcoming, I am even
more grateful for it.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS