Boys and girls... may I respectfully and humbly say that thanks to all the
advice I got from you on what non-iris people want from an iris program, I was
SIZZLIN' today at the George Eastman house!

Your advice included that I should have plenty of slides of all types of
irises... I should talk about how to extend bloom... I should keep the patter
light but give them information they can use.

So... I tweaked it and practiced - and I got slides from a friend, and slides
from AIS and some KILLER slides from Ensata gardens and I picked the best of
the best and I tried to tell them everything they needed to know... but not
enough to render them unconscious.  Kind of "Iris for Dummies"

ANYWAY... I was bigtime worried, but it seemed to go very well and I just
wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who helped me to get through today!

Kathyguest... feeling VERY relieved tonight!