nametags

In a message dated 98-02-21 21:20:55 EST, Lloyd writes:

> Dear Kathy:  I should like to have a name tag, although I also fear very
>inferior about my knowledge of computers. Lloyd Zurbrigg, Durham NC
>Daffodils all over the place now, the yellow trumpets, which come early.

Good morninng, Lloyd -

FYI... EVERYONE feels "inferior" about their knowledge about computers... but
it doesn't stop most of us from using them.

I have put you on the list for a nametag - and I'm posting this to the Iris-L
so that anyone who missed the message in the end of my last post can see this
one.  For the past two years, I have offered to make special Iris-L nametags
for anyone going to convention so that we can find each other in the teeming
masses (since we don't know what we look like).  So IF you're planning on
going to the Denver Convention this year and would like an Iris-L nametag,
please let me know..... I'll make one up with your name and e-mail address in
a big chunky font (no squinting at chests) and have it for you there.

Kathy Guest... who is happy to learn that Lloyd will be in Denver.