Re: OT-BIO: Dennis Kramb

I wouldn't say they wouldn't but I'll bet it'll take lots of crosses to get
many seeds.  I also think some of the other crosses we would have said that
they weren't possible.  You should know about the Region 6 meeting which is
going to be in Kalamazoo MI during Japanese iris bloom time-4 gardens and 3
of them hybridizers and some interspecie experience-June 26-28 so save some
time for that if possible in your schedule.  Anna Mae, grow several types of
iris but specialize in Siberians and Japanese which you can grow and they
still need hybridizing work on them.