CAT: Catalog ready!

Hi all--

The 1998 version of Superstition Iris Gardens catalog is now ready for
mailing!  Customers of the past two years plus those who requested the
catalog last year are on the mailing list.  Anyone else can acquire a
copy by sending a check for $1.50 to Superstition Iris Gardens, 2536 Old
Highway, Cathey's Valley, CA 95306.

The descriptive catalog (no color) lists over 1,150 bearded iris in all
classes from miniature dwarf up to and including talls; plus hundreds of
rebloomers, a wide selection of arilbreds, and an extensive Historic
iris listing.

We are introducing 7 iris this year--3 of our own, 1 from Hall Bradshaw
of Tempe, Arizona and 3 from Brad & Kathie Kasperek of Zebra Gardens in
Utah.

Please direct any further questions about our catalog to our private
e-mail address  randrcv@sierratel.com

Best wishes to all for a great bloom season!

Rick & Roger