Re: OT-BIO: Dennis Kramb

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO: Dennis Kramb
  • From: "John Bruce" <jbruce@infinet.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 22:04:18 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to the list, as well as the MVIS!  I see answers to some of your
questions are already
being posted. There is a wealth of knowledge about   irises, culture and
hybridizing on the list.
I also would suggest you search the archives at
http://mallorn.com/lists/iris-l/ . There is an abundance
of information there on about any iris topic you could want. The archives
are also searchable.
Happy irising, look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

John Bruce
1VP Miami Valley Iris Society
AIS Region 6 / SW OH Zone5