Thanks to iris friends

Dear Iris friends,

The iris season is almost upon us.  I'm watching some of my own
irises grow and hope they make it through all this rain.  Have lost
four so far but quess we expect to loose a few.  Some of the irises
have blooms started.  I always get  excited at this point;  I can't wait
to see each and every flower.  They all are so beautiful.

I wish you all a very successful season with some beautiful blooms
and new varities.  Look forward to receiving the catalogs.
Speaking of catalogs,  we have just completed our first.  Thanks to
Rick and Roger for all their help with their iris program.
Our catalog is just off the pressand ready for delivery. There are
some beautiful pictures of some of my favorite irises.  We also have
a new web site where some of our irises can be seen.  Just pull up:
www.cdepot.net\irisgarden .

I also wish to thank all of you who shared your iris knowledge.  I
have learned so much more about irises since reading all those
noted that sometimes take me hours to get through.  Iris people are
wonderful and no one is afraid to share what they know. THANKS!

Happy Growing

Volcano, Calif
3,000 ft.  Been raining since Jan