Re: HYB: 201 -- Beard Patterns

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HYB: 201 -- Beard Patterns
  • From: Aril7Gv@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 23:32:01 -0700 (MST)

Hello Sharon

This is my first letter to you and all who get this one.
This is the 2nd year of bloom under the new growing shed and it will be the
earliest I've had bloom. There are a number that will be in bloom in March of
which the first will be I. atropurpurea, of which there will be four plant and
six stalks from the seeds that I've planted, the first are totally out of the
leaves and ready to start turning color.Noga is right behind and a number that
will be near the end of the month.
You had a reply to a lady just a few days ago about the Aril's when they come
out of dormancy and start there grpwth in the fall. I meant to take her name
and tell her what I've experienced here in the northwest.

Wishing you a good bloom seaeon and no heacvy rain.

Arnold Ferguson
E Mail  Aril7GV@com.aol