RE: OT-BIO: Ann & Ernie Henson

Welcome to the list Ann & Ernie.  We love the dark irises too.  If we have a
good stalk of one of the dark varieties for the Hort show, it never fails to
win best of show.  My favourite dark varieties are SUPERSTITION and NIGHT
RULER.  I've been eyeing some of the newer varieties.  IMMORTALITY is also a
favourite.  It actually bloomed three times for us one year.

I hope you never see borer.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)